Guus der Kinderen b8049567378e02bd80ed786db990cbccf34f1edf
OF-2370: When determining if outbound S2S is possible, evaluate both direct and non-direct TLS
- xmppserver/src/main/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/server/RemoteServerManager.java (version b8049567378e02bd80ed786db990cbccf34f1edf)
Guus der Kinderen 05bab329c19fcfbe90d65652999027cc0ba8031c
OF-2369: Do not do outbound S2S when inbound disabled.
When Openfire is configured to not allow inbound S2S of a particular flavor (direct or non-direct TLS) do not try to establish outbound S2S of the same type.
This effectively makes an outbound S2S attempt impossible when Openfire is configured to not accept any inbound S2S.
- xmppserver/src/main/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/net/SocketUtil.java (version 05bab329c19fcfbe90d65652999027cc0ba8031c)
daryl herzmann <email@example.com> 686013439337f83b6fbb183c36b4226825f25d09
daryl herzmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> 8fa2cf89c3c7bba6222a630c5b2c27064b79c4f8
Guus der Kinderen 1d13607de314a9b485ec4537fa88bc48e241a934 m
OF-2354: Allow whitespace around comma-separated string values for list
When reading a comma-separated string to be parsed as a list of strings, whitespace surrounding the comma's should be ignored.
eg: "email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org" should be parsed as two values that contain no whitespace.
- xmppserver/src/main/java/org/jivesoftware/util/SystemProperty.java (version 1d13607de314a9b485ec4537fa88bc48e241a934)
- xmppserver/src/test/java/org/jivesoftware/util/SystemPropertyTest.java (version 1d13607de314a9b485ec4537fa88bc48e241a934)
akrherz <email@example.com> befb01fe40016031d417437aee8a1a72fca99cd8
add changelog entries from 4.5 and 4.6 branch releases
- xmppserver/changelog.html (version befb01fe40016031d417437aee8a1a72fca99cd8)
daryl herzmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> e6dcdb364c84f7a321cea3cb7c71ecd1ea6b7964
Guus der Kinderen 3595d0caa99932c6cd23c2642a34e8471757e157
OF-2368: Improve MUC ghost user detection
This commit combines approaches introduced by OF-910 and OF-2209 to detect a 'ghost user' in MUC.
Per OF-910, any Presence or Message stanza that contains an error is considered indicative of a ghost.
Per OF-2209, an IQ 'Ping' is used to determine ghosts.
Unlike the original solution for OF-2209, not all IQ error responses should be considered as indicative of a ghost. Firstly, the IQ error must be in response to an IQ Ping that was sent by the service itself. Furthermore, 'service-unavailable' and 'feature-not-implemented' can be considered as responses sent by a client (that does not support the IQ Ping protocol).
Finally, this commit adds a kick of users that have been pinged, but for which no response has been received at all.
- xmppserver/src/main/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/muc/spi/MultiUserChatServiceImpl.java (version 3595d0caa99932c6cd23c2642a34e8471757e157)
- xmppserver/src/main/java/org/jivesoftware/util/cache/CacheFactory.java (version 3595d0caa99932c6cd23c2642a34e8471757e157)
Guus der Kinderen 5f8729055a5698d8ae57836144ecb2a34a71e01a
OF-2367: Catch all Throwables in IoHandler# implementations
Prior to this change, an Error would bubble up into MINA's OrderedThreadPoolExecutor's Worker, where it would cause the worker thread to be closed, without the count of available (idle) worker threads reflecting this. This in turn prevents MINA from creating new worker threads (as it thinks it has idle threads), effectively starving. See DIRMINA-1156.
- xmppserver/src/main/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/nio/ConnectionHandler.java (version 5f8729055a5698d8ae57836144ecb2a34a71e01a)
Guus der Kinderen 88d3161c69de9609f495c933b2969f61e45f3db4
for OF-2367: Do not retain reference to Session for a long time
When a client session has finished resource binding, Openfire will send a version query after some delay.
This commit prevents a reference to the Session object to be retained while waiting for that delay to pass. Instead, the session address is stored, and used to re-obtain the session after the delay has expired.
There is (unproven) concern that retaining a reference to the session instance is a factor of OF-2367. With this commit, this no longer is a concern.
- xmppserver/src/main/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/session/SoftwareVersionManager.java (version 88d3161c69de9609f495c933b2969f61e45f3db4)
Guus der Kinderen 5385c7d86a4c9b2062cdec2e88fe5fdae6c59364
for OF-2367: Log exception when manual session close fails
When an admin attempts to close a session and this fails, the resulting exception should be logged.
Ignoring exceptions assumes that a certain condition is present, which might not be the case. Without the exception being logged, there is no way to find out. Exceptions should always be logged - even if they're expected.
- xmppserver/src/main/webapp/session-summary.jsp (version 5385c7d86a4c9b2062cdec2e88fe5fdae6c59364)