Guus der Kinderen b2d34016cf99be3a37a2d292d195e5708277257d
Add warm-up connection to connectivity tests
For reasons beyond me, one connection (out of many) for the BOSH connectivity test seems to fail - but only on the infrastructure for Github Actions.
From the output, it appears to be the _first_ connection that fails. I suspect that this is triggered by a weird scheduling/timing/eventing thingy that is specific to that environment.
This commit adds an additional connection attempt, for which the outcome will be ignored. Hopefully by 'warming up' the system under test, we get more stable results.
- runConnectivityIntegrationTests (version b2d34016cf99be3a37a2d292d195e5708277257d)
daryl herzmann <email@example.com> 5e6e69e552e066364098a93cb600b20fac5668de
Merge pull request #1850 from guusdk/ci-docker-publish-changes
CI Docker publish changes
Guus der Kinderen 15473d28841ca330e6d57d7956da4957e9c03ed4
Identify docker hub pushes for non-released code as 'alpha'
Openfire builds that are not a release typically identify themselves as 'alpha'. The corresponding Docker images could do the same, which would reduce confusion.
- .github/workflows/continuous-integration-workflow.yml (version 15473d28841ca330e6d57d7956da4957e9c03ed4)
daryl herzmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> 49dd35d69ca195576e2d719a1eda5b81239f0a16
Merge pull request #1849 from guusdk/ci-codeql-remove-checkout
Simplyfiy CI CodeQL workflow
Guus der Kinderen 6e53bc6c271776ecf6cb11c590de9fd4be73b556
Docker publishing only after all tests succeed.
Previously, only the Smack test outcome was taken into account (as the others were not stable). Smack's output was not very stable either, which made this seemingly an arbitrary choice. The resulting flow diagram might have added more confusion than worked around actual issues?
- .github/workflows/continuous-integration-workflow.yml (version 6e53bc6c271776ecf6cb11c590de9fd4be73b556)
Guus der Kinderen bcfb2ded35d29f9d608e4bca2a271571649aa477
Simplyfiy CI CodeQL workflow
The Github UI gave this warning:
> 1 issue was detected with this workflow: git checkout HEAD^2 is no longer necessary. Please remove this step as Code Scanning recommends analyzing the merge commit for best results.
This commit removes that step.
- .github/workflows/codeql-analysis.yml (version bcfb2ded35d29f9d608e4bca2a271571649aa477)
Guus der Kinderen 55c0e91721761432853e2f2e357beaaf206e2e1a
fixes OF-2266: Do not allow clean-ups interfere with test execution
As cleanup starts pretty much at the same time as the test, it's possible that during the test, an earlier attempt gets cleaned up (causing the test to fail). This has been observed on CI with Github Actions.
By using a mock of the TaskEngine, the cleanup task never gets executed, which prevents the issue.
- xmppserver/src/test/java/org/jivesoftware/admin/LoginLimitManagerTest.java (version 55c0e91721761432853e2f2e357beaaf206e2e1a)
Dan Caseley <email@example.com> 349c525b4822810b0037e49e4c456d8fe1afd8c5
OF-2190: Never lowercase the roomname when calling LocalMUCRoomManager#addRoom (#1801)
- xmppserver/src/main/java/org/jivesoftware/openfire/muc/spi/MultiUserChatServiceImpl.java (version 349c525b4822810b0037e49e4c456d8fe1afd8c5)